COHLINE and quality - one term. Quality determines the way in which we think and act, as well as the way we design, develop, procure, and produce our products and services on a day-to-day basis.
We only compare ourselves with the best to achieve continuous improvement in all areas of the company. Our innovative and creative ability is expressed in dialog with our customers, suppliers and scientific institutions.
Our quality standards are based on customer satisfaction, customer expectations, the value of our company to society, product benefits, and the optimum that is technically and economically feasible.
- We apply a zero defects philosophy (defect prevention instead of defect detection).
- We develop products that offer our customers competitive advantages
- We involve all employees to assume responsibility for the quality of our products and services.
- We develop solutions in dialog with our customers for competitive advantage
- We plan stable and capable manufacturing processes
- We develop the quality capability of our suppliers
Apart from environmental protection, sustainable development concerns a wide range of issues and must be considered in political, economic, environmental and social areas.
For COHLINE, this means assuming our national as well as international responsibility and creating an innovative, resource-conserving, open and appreciative corporate culture. This culture consists of numerous facets. It integrates and does not exclude, it creates opportunities as well as equality on all levels. For this reason, environmental protection, tolerance, anti-discrimination and equality are fundamental principles of our sustainability concept.