- Secondary school diploma, vocational school diploma or very good secondary general school diploma
- Skilled craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Good spatial awareness
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Good knowledge of German and of the scientific subjects mathematics, physics and chemistry
- Good work and social behavior, ability to work in a team
- You are responsible for the production and maintenance of tools and devices and deal with various machining processes, such as filing, sawing, chiseling, milling, grinding or machine production.
- From the individual parts produced in this way, you will later assemble and inspect the tool. Precision and dexterity are required.